-
July 16th, 2002, 12:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
I shot a cartridge to test my Nikon Super-8 and I scanned some frames in a pro scanner.
Here's one of them, what do you think?
bry
-
July 16th, 2002, 04:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Cool!
What type of film did you use?
Where's the location? Looks like some interesting place to shoot a movie.
Jeffery
-
July 16th, 2002, 06:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
The problem is when I click on the post I don't see your image. I am sure it looks good.
-
July 16th, 2002, 07:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Same here. I don't see any image.
Roger
-
July 16th, 2002, 09:33 PM
#5
tfunch24
Guest
I can't see the image, either.
I'm using IE 6.0 as my browser, if that helps indicate anything.
Tom
-
July 16th, 2002, 10:28 PM
#6
TA152
Guest
Missing the image too but there is an X that indicates that there is an image missing so it must be the link to that image that s incorrectly posted.
R
-
July 16th, 2002, 11:33 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I use Netscape. Screw Microsoft and Bill Gates--Viva La Steve Jobs!!!
-
July 17th, 2002, 04:13 AM
#8
TA152
Guest
Agree Nigel but that doesen?t solve it either.
R
-
July 17th, 2002, 07:57 AM
#9
Inactive Member
A good way to view the frame is to right click the 'x' and choose 'copy'. Then 'paste' into Word or something like that. Sorry for being Windowscentric, it's all I know..
Tom
Interesting looking location by the way.
-
July 17th, 2002, 11:05 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Hi,
Sorry guys, I guess brinkster is down. It should be up again anytime.
Anyway, I used Kodachrome 40 and it is an old restaurant by the railway in Caldas da Rainha, Portugal, where I'm studying.
bry
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks